Monday, March 5, 2012

New Blues

I love recycled glass - it always has this lovely blue patina that works so well with wood tones.We have several re purposed wood tables that my brilliant husband made that are perfect for make shift altars in out door weddings and after getting in a shipment of gorgeous recycled vases we decided to put together a tiny shoot using these elements. We've actually done something like this here for a beach wedding but wanted to change it up by incorporating the hanging lanterns as well as different vases. My yard is filled with camellias but all reds and hot pinks so I wandered over to my neighbor Amy's yard where I knew I'd find the perfect , tiny pink  "Chinese rose " camellia. Thank you Miss Amy ♥ and huge thanks to Theo Milo Photography .












No comments:

Post a Comment