Friday, December 31, 2010

Features





We have a wedding featured in The Knot North Carolina Spring/Summer issue 2011...as well as a wedding featured in Weddings Unveiled Winter issue2011.


♥ 

These girls were equally adorable and a pleasure to work with. 
♥ 


Meredith was a great  girl and I so enjoyed the early planning stages  back and forth  with her mother , Sheridan. Sometimes you meet the most fascinating people while putting together a wedding.



Lanterns lit the pool -where I  believe several groomsmen ended  the evening 


Capiz shell chandeliers as well as capiz hurricanes..so beachy chicy...and creamy colored pashminas for the ladies.
 ♥





Aileen was such a lovely girl and such a pleasure to work with. I honestly think we have the sweetest brides in the world.
♥♥♥






These are gorgeous manzanita trees covered with white phaleonopsis orchids..capiz chandeliers dance with the linen fabric in the sea breeze.
♥

I cornered the domestic market on pink lily of the valley.
♥

Aileen and her handsome husband Keith.We all agreed that this couple was one of the most in love pair we'd ever encountered. 
♥♥♥ 


1 comment:

  1. Hooray! Well deserved! SO pretty! Thank you for your kind comment on my recent event on Style Me Pretty, isn't is surreal when our work is published?!? I do this because I love it, but it is a treat to have the world get to see it too! Congratulations on both of these features!
    Happy 2011!

    Meagan
    Maine Seasons Events

    ReplyDelete